Do you feel that your talents could benefit Aquitas Solutions, but do not see a matching job opening? If the answer is yes, then please submit your detailed resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for talented individuals.
Maximo Principal Consultant
This person has direct experience and expertise leading a team or working as an individual consultant assisting the client's team implementing the EAM solution. This person is intimately familiar with all aspects of implementation standards and is an expert in the maintenance management and EAM field.
- Over 10 years experience in maintenance management and at least 7 years managing IT programs of major importance and complexity.
- Over 5 years experience implementing and supporting EAM systems.
- Experienced in providing Business Process Mapping and/or Reegineering, system analysis and best fit, system implementation planning, project planning and overall system architecture guidance.
- Experienced in providing leadership and guidance with respect to IT software and projects for the analysis, planning, acquisition, implementation, integration and on going support of such systems
- Proficient in all aspects of the Maximo EAM system, including Work Management, Purchasing and Inventory Management, Workflow and application tool sets.
- Possess excellent working knowledge of relational databases, including Oracle and SQLServer.
- This position is located within the continental United States and involves 80-90% travel.
Maximo Senior Consultant
This person works as part of an implementation team or may be required to work individually for a client as part of an overall implementation team. This person is familiar with all aspects of implementation standards and is an expert in one or several areas of the Maximo Enterprise Asset Management system.
- Over 5 years experience in an industrial or maintenance management environment.
- Over 3 years implementing or supporting EAM systems.
- Proficient in one or more aspects of the Maximo EAM system to include: Work Management; Purchasing; MRO Inventory Management; Workflow; and/or application tool sets.
- Possess excellent working knowledge of relational databases, including Oracle and SQLServer. This position is located within the continental United States and involves 80-90% travel.